Using the phrases from the list
- The phrase may be used:
- as is
- notes with same ID scattered among voices
- notes with same pitch scattered among voices
- its 1st dimension is NV, the number of voices (more may be added)
with pitches unscrambled:
notes with same pitch in the same voice
- obviously, need to compact the voices, so there won't be 12 of them.
Three compressed voices is plenty, and even one is OK.
These are long
pedal notes, guaranteed to be consonant if bridge_0 .
- might be used to create passing notes, and suspensions.
No passing notes yet, suspensions already made in bridger.pl
with IDs unscrambled: notes with same ID in the same voice
- the best for counterpoint, as the IDs are clearly related to each other.
But counterpoint aint athematic.
- its 1st dimension is NID, the number of IDs
- might be used to create passing notes, and suspensions (see above).